We want to hear from you!
The Chilliwack Economic Resource Network (CERN) is presenting its 2022 Workforce Summit in an online format from February 8th to 9th, 2022. This is an opportunity to highlight success stories, lessons learned, and share cutting-edge ideas. CERN is seeking compelling session proposals from British Columbia businesses in all industries. The Summit theme is “Workforce Connection – The Power of People”. The program will be delivered ONLINE over two days utilizing a comprehensive interactive virtual event platform to enhance the Summit experience. So regardless of where you live in BC, you still have the opportunity to speak and share your story.
We are looking for speakers!
If you have a relevant topic you would like to present and feel that your subject would be compelling to our audience, we would like to hear from you! We are looking for speakers on the following topics:
- Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace
- Competitive Workforce Initiatives
- Hiring and recruiting in non-traditional markets such as persons with disabilities, mature adults or immigrants.
- Workplace Culture Stories (how this helps in retention and recruiting)
- How automation has impacted your business
- Innovative ways to deal with workforce shortages
- Design Thinking
- Creativity through marketing and branding
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the Workforce Connection Summit, submit your proposal to no later than 11:59pm PST on December 15, 2021.